Goal: Empower people from diverse communities -- those with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias, their families and caregivers, healthy adults, clinicians, businesses, workers, and the general public -- to participate in research.
Ideas in this area might address:
- What messages and education about clinical studies and research participation are needed to engage a variety of audiences
- Where it would be helpful to deliver messages and education
- How to best connect/match participants with research
- How to better use technology and social media to facilitate participation
- How to engage health care professionals to inform patients about research participation
- Role of funders, organizations, policymakers in implementing