Cultivating Recruitment Science
What research questions do we need to answer about recruitment?
To continue to enhance effectiveness of recruitment efforts and improve tools, research methods, and recruitment practices, it is critical that we build the evidence base for a "science of recruitment." This evidence base can build the case for proven recruitment techniques and guide future study design, recruitment plans, and decision-making.
Ideas in this area might address:
- Identifying and characterizing target audiences
- Developing and testing audience-specific strategies and tactics
- Identifying gaps in knowledge about recruitment strategies and implementation
- Evaluating recruitment strategy success
- Developing a robust evidence base for recruitment strategies and a science of recruitment