Enhancing Study Site Capacity
What do study sites need to be able to reach and enroll more and diverse participants?
Goal: Create the capacity of study sites and research organizations to increase enrollment for an ever-growing portfolio of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias studies.
Ideas in this area might address:
- Infrastructure investments needed to enhance capacity of sites to accommodate growing number of studies and participants
- Systems to improve recruitment efficiency
- Collaboration – with communities, other institutions and study sites, organizations and agencies
- Workforce diversity, training, and capacity
- Changes in culture or valuation of clinical research in organizations
- Effective use of registries
- Role of funders, organizations, policymakers in implementing
No ideas found.